Fashion is a personal thing, and if you want there are no set rules, whatever floats your boat. Wearing a toga to work today, could cause the occasional odd look, however the same could be said for wearing a three piece suit in medieval times.
It is not the intention of this page to focus on the latest fashion trends, or to be women or men specific as an end point, instead focus on such things as color basics and knowledge, which one can then use to take along while developing various personal styles.
- Everything You Need To Know About Decoding Fall’s Hottest Color Combos
- Seasonal Color Analysis: What Are Your Best Colors?
- A guide to coordinating the colors of your clothes
- How to Select the Right Shoes for your Clothing?
- 50 Fashion Rules To Break Right Now
- Fashion Advice on How to Buy & Wear Handbags
- Jewelry Fashion Tips for Women
- Jewelry Tips To Help You Accessorize Every Outfit Like A Pro
- How to Select Shoes to Wear with an Outfit
- Joy of Clothes
- The Right Clothes for Your Body Type
- Fashion Tips to Flatter Any Body Type
- Guide to Business Casual Dress for Women
Handy Fashion Tip
More often than not doing an internet search such as: ‘What matches with a blue blazer?’ or ‘What matches with red shoes?’ will give you a number of results, which can help in your search for a matching item.
Please let me know when links on this page are broken, and I will look at it.